The 14th amendment to the US Constitution calls for equal protection under the law.
Protection when referencing discrimination works in both directions. While the obvious implication that one must not be favored over another in the application of the law it also means that special classes, such as affirmative action or protected groups are not allowed, as creating a special treatment for one group or individual deprives individuals outside said description of equality.
- No level of government should deny or abridge the rights of any individual on account of sex, race, color, creed, age, national origin, economic status, marital status, sexual preference, physical ability, mental ability, or place of employment. The government should not use quota systems based on any of the above criteria.
- I oppose all governmental attempts to regulate private choice in association, including discrimination in
employment, housing, and the use of privately-owned "public" accommodations (which aren't public at all).
- The right to trade includes the right not to trade - for any reason whatsoever.
- I call for the repeal of the so-called Civil Rights Act of 1991 whose self-contradictory provisions force employers to use hiring quotas on the basis of race and sex in order to avoid "disparate impact" lawsuits, but whose provisions make it illegal to use such hiring quotas.
- I call for the repeal of the American With Disabilities Act (ADA), since it imposes mandates on employers to
hire individuals they may not wish to hire, such as alcohol or drug abusers and people with personality disorders. Additionally, businesses are told what type of facilities to provide, which violates private property rights, and also discourages employers from hiring low skilled or disabled people.
- I call for the end civil marriage, domestic partnerships, or unions as they create special benefits, protections, and rights not granted to other individuals and is therefore an act of discrimination. Individuals should be able to enter into their own contracts on their relationships without government intervention or limitation.